Fancy Delight Pte Ltd (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
- verifying your identity;
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
- managing your relationship with us through regular emailers updates;
- processing payment or credit transactions;
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and services requested by you; or
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions with reference to the above mentioned purposes.
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under a contract with you).
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop collecting, using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by clicking on the unsubscribe link sent in the mailers.
If you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.